24 Questions Science Still Needs To Answer:
Obviously, No one in this world is clear to us, we explore space, With lots of hard work we know anything about the sphere of the earth and the ocean floor. Still we do not know that are we alone in the universe and whether there is life after death. Millions of peoples are waiting for finding answer for such serious question. Before you twenty-four scientific questions posed by experts in their field, which you can try to answer.
1. What is consciousness? How human brain generates consciousness?
2. What are the limits of human life and physiology?
3. Can we replace damaged brain parts with computational devices?
4. What happens when you die?
5. What are the cures for the world’s biggest health problems, like cancer, heart disease and dementia?
6. Will we ever reconcile the nature versus nurture debate?
7. Is ageing inevitable?
8. Will we ever be able to predict the future of economic, political and other social systems?
9. What is life?
10. How can we put evidence into practice perfectly, in medicine: harnessing all the data we have on our patients, and meshing it with all the research data, for the best care?
11. Is there a limit to how smart individuals and communities can be?
12. What are the possibilities for lab-grown fish and could this provide a counter to our over exploitation of the oceans?
13. What makes us “human”, and will we ever find out?
14. Is biology as universal as chemistry and physics?
15. How are bodies able to repair themselves?
16. How does the genome allow a brain to develop that has inborn talents and tendencies – if we have an inborn fear of say, snakes, how does that get wired up in a brain?
17. Why have humans evolved music?
18. Are we alone? Is there life in space, and if so, how is it similar or different than life here on Earth?
19. Does the universe have purpose and meaning?
20. How does the brain work and can we fix it when it goes wrong?
21. Is suspended animation possible for humans?
22. Can we look forward to sustainably supporting a stable human population on this planet, and how can we protect biodiversity at the same time?
23. Is sexuality genetic?
24. What question has not yet been formulated by anyone?
According to the materials buzzfeed.com