Let’s See How To Write/Typing Indian (₹) Symbol with Window 7 or Windows 8 Keybord. Step by step.
Here detail step to write/typing Indian (₹) Symbol. To do so. Following the below step.
- First press window logo key. Type control panel in search field.
- From top right corner select view by small icon option. Now click on language.
- Click on option in language preference menu.
- Click on add an input method. Select/Click on English (India). Click on Add.
- Now Click SAVE in Language option page.
- That’s simple steps. Whenever you want to insert Indian currency symbol in Writing/Typing using keybord simply select click on language option which is shown in right side of your taskbar and click English (India).
- To insert ₹ Symbol. Currency Symbol (₹) using the Alt Gr (Right Alt) + 4 (Dollar Symbol key). First you make sure that you’ve chosen English (India) as your writing language from the taskbar.